[PD] [Fwd: www.pure-data.again]

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Mar 8 09:59:06 CET 2004

Christian Klippel wrote:
> hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, 7. März 2004 09:04 schrieb Yves Degoyon:
> [...snip...]
>

>>still, i can't understand the reason
>>why it can't be fixed.
>>

> according to "whois pure-data.org" the domain is on "client hold".
> so, no one except jfm can currently change that .....
>
> again, if it is ok, i would re-register that domain for some years, if no one
> else cares. as a gift to the comunity, so to say.
>
> if just someone (jfm?) could say "go ahead"....

of course we (the iem) would be very willingly to register the domain
ourselves.
this might make things a bit easier for us (as we are already hosting
the dns and the website itself).

so the problem is not who will pay for it, but rather how to get the
domain-ownership transferred.
i have contacted jfm already, but now we are waiting for the registrar
to answer our requests.

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes