[PD] Niagara question

Jorge Cardoso jccardoso at porto.ucp.pt
Mon Mar 8 17:10:30 CET 2004

Hi,

I have a question concerning the [niagara] object (please see attach).

The question is why doesn't the second [route] match the 'r'? And what should
I do to make it match it?

It seems strange because if I change the number '2' in the message to anything
that is not a number it works as I would expect it...

Thanks,
jc

---
Jorge Cardoso <-> jorgecardoso at ieee.org

Centro de Investigação em Ciência e Tecnologia das Artes (CITAR)
Univ. Católica Portuguesa Centro Regional do Porto
Rua Diogo Botelho 1327
4169 - 005 Porto
Portugal
Tel: 226196200 Ext: 133
"Whether you believe you can, or whether you believe you can't, you're absolutely right." - Henry Ford