[PD] one other thing, bout sending info to a message

Adrian deCleir 0031259 at student.ul.ie
Mon Mar 8 18:04:41 CET 2004

Ok I dont know if this is possible its sounds a bit weird, but In a project
I have where people play music together over the internet or a network there
is several netsend connections, each one for something different, like
|connect 10.42.50.10 3001| for volume, then |connect 10.42.50.10 3002| for
the actual note, and | connect 10.42.50.10 3003| for pitch bend or something
different like that, this means I have about 10 netsends overall , all for
different features.
This means when Im connecting with someone different I have to write in the
IP address 10 times for everything to work, this project is for college and
a problem like this will seriously make the project look bad,
any ideas?  as in is there a way of just writing the IP once and send it to
all the different |connect| messages
so it'd be like this

you write in the IP here |10.42.50.10 | and it sends it out to all the other
ones like it shows there
                                    |   |

|			 | |connect 10.42.50.10 5002|
	                     |connect 10.42.50.10 5000|           |