[PD] Recording to Disk

Johannes Taelman j0 at advalvas.be
Mon Mar 8 19:57:16 CET 2004

Yes, but I think the writesf~ help patch
("pd/doc/5.reference/help-writesf~.pd") is the authorative example.

But hey, in that example there is a [del 1000] object (del is shorthand
for delay) connected that can stop the recording automatically one
second after starting the recording. Did you copy that part too?

  j#|@