[PD] uninstallation on OSX?

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Mon Mar 8 19:48:07 CET 2004

Howdy, list,

I've just run the Package installer for PD on my powerbook but I want
to remove it from here altogether and put it on my Cube.  Is there any
means of simple uninstallation?  The package certainly had no trouble
throwing files all over the place.  This is one of those examples where
using the "package" installer is really lame when compared to an
application package (single file/folder)...

All help here is appreciated!  Looks nice a nice alternative to Max but
I need it off this machine :/

Yours,
Chris