[PD] Creating signal patches by messages

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 9 22:22:14 CET 2004

hoi zäme

although the [env~] says zero, i think there is sound there.

another test:
create the bug-patch.pd by message. the [env~] of the abstraction sends
value 0.
create a [dac~] and then connect [noise~] with [dac~]
at the moment when connection is done [env~] begins to show the correct
values.

if save bug-patch.pd with the [dac~], and you create then the abstraction,
you can delete the [dac~] in the parent window and you'll still here the
noise.

but it's a very interesting problem, you discovered here. thank you for
bringing me the idea how to create an object by message. I didn't know you
could do this with pd.

Roman