[PD] PD for Symbian OS based Mobile Phones?

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Wed Mar 10 10:16:04 CET 2004

I read:

> I take it no one has done this. What would porting it
> entail (I am a cluebie to this sort of thing)

well I know nothing about symbian but if there is no tcl/tk for it
that would be needed (or writing an alterantive gui for pd), then
I guess the audio driver will not be compatible with the ones that
pd supports and last but not least you should probably start with
the ipaq port since most symbian machines wont have an FPU.

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)