[PD] Creating signal patches by messages

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 10 13:26:10 CET 2004

hi

subpatch with messages? I'm still looking for the right syntax for that

>cheers,
>Guilherme

i'm interested too. i'd like to know if  it's possible to delete an object
by message.
is there a documentation about this or a list of messages that pd can
handle?
sometimes pd is for me like a "wundertüte" as we say in german (something
like a magic bag). you don't  know what is inside, but it is surely
surprising you.