[PD] Re: Jack crackle...

Michal Seta mis at creazone.32k.org
Wed Mar 10 16:16:34 CET 2004

I never tried recording with rezound and I don't have the same
hardware configuration so I may be completely off-base but I found
that recording with ecasound is extremely useful.  I found it very
reliable even in situation where I needed to capture sound directly
from the audio card, pd and other apps all at the same time (2-4
stereo streams).