[PD] Re: [PD-announce] William Fields - Live at Open Source - Philadelphia, PA

Ales Zemene ales at mur.at
Wed Mar 10 21:55:09 CET 2004

wicked! f*****g cool! and it sounds very optimistic, and still you can kinda
recognize "made on Pd", i really like it. please connect to our next liveo pd
session on radio helsinki. and anyboby interested to jam over network too.
next session should be 23.March 10pm austrian time. details :
http://cc.mur.at

cheers
A.Z.

http://bill.teamtechno.com/music/william_fields_-_live_at_open_source_2-29-2004_nttest.mp3

http://bill.teamtechno.com/music/william_fields_-_live_at_open_source_2-29-2004_brechia.mp3

> Thanks for listening.  Any feedback is appreciated.
>
> -Bill
> http://www.williamfields.com/

+  Ales Zemene         +
+  http://ales.mur.at  +