[PD] PD Knoppix

m m.ash at gmx.at
Wed Mar 10 21:51:28 CET 2004

as you already mentioned there are some live linux cds around including pd (but as far as I remember
withoud pdp, pidip... ) like dynebolic, unofficial demudi live cds ..

very pdknoppix happens to be a year old now and somehow basic and preliminary of course,
anyway I would still like the idea of a plain pd+and-most-important-tools-live-cd-fitting-on-a-mini-cd-idea
 (although i do not have the personal use of it myself at the moment) maybe there it is time to do a quick remaster or join some effort here.. what kind of things/tools are you missing in this kind of basic and (somehow) limited setup to continue the mission.?
m.