[PD] 0.37 ALSA [WAS: PD Knoppix]

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 11 06:02:46 CET 2004

Hmm, I'm running alsa with no trouble here in RedHat land.  ./configure
finds alsa automatically.  (If it doesn't, the media menu won't show it.)
So perhaps this is some new way of configuring alsa that I don't know about?

You aren't running a 2.6 kernel by any chance, are you?  Alsa might work
differently there than in 2.4...  in which case I'll have to load 2.6 and
try it out here.

cheers
Miller