[PD] 0.37 ALSA [WAS: PD Knoppix]

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Thu Mar 11 06:56:14 CET 2004

Someone on this list told me that enabling alsa in configure actually DISables alsa. Alsa should be built by default if you were just to do ./configure, right?
Ive done ./configure --enable-jack etc... on fedora core running 2.6.3 and pd 0.37-1test6 I think. I have alsa support built into pd, no prob, with out explicitly selecting -enable-alsa...

...not working with my hammerfall multiface though... :P

Sorry if this doesnt pertain to this discussion, just my 2 cents...

-thewade