[PD] virmidi not functioning?

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Mar 11 11:56:54 CET 2004

Forgive me if it sounds simple, but did you try the "midi configuration"
menu in "Media"? It is not so self-evident if you are used to doing all
this via command-line or .pdrc... Another concession to the
button-pushers, I suppose. Feel free to ignore if you tried this
already, but it is new in 0.37.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl