[PD] 0.37 ALSA [WAS: PD Knoppix]

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 11 16:30:27 CET 2004

There is something strange though.
I recently compiled with alsa. Configure discovered it automatically.
But I needed --enable-jack to get jack.
What was weird that I first tried --enable-alsa and _that_ actually disabled
alsa support.
So get the sources en configure with only --enable-jack and you should have
alsa and jack .

Gerard

--
electronic & acoustic musics-- http://www.xs4all.nl/~gml