[PD] jpeg images

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Mar 12 13:38:19 CET 2004

hi

Alyte Podvoiskis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to the Pd environment and so no doubt I'll have many, many queries

please use subjects.
using subjects is very cool, as it allows the lowbrow reader to decide,
whether the email might be of interest or not.

> I am currently loading Jpeg images and processing the pixel information. I
> require the length and width of the whole image, in pixels, but can't seem
> to find anything that provides this function. Anyone able to help?!

how do you read/process the images ?
if you are using gem to do so, there is an object [pix_info] that gives
you some information about dimensions, colorspace,...

mfg,.as,.dr
IOhannes