[PD] PD Knoppix --> APODIO Mandrake

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Thu Mar 11 14:26:50 CET 2004

derek holzer wrote:

> Hello Juto,
>
> juto aviten wrote:
>
>> Hi Friends,
>> About this subject of Live CD bootable, APO33 : http://www.apo33.org
>> http://www.apo33.org/raccorps http://radio.apo33.org are developping
>> a crazy live audio cd bootable based on mandrake 9.2 (soon X)
>

> Since the basis of this is Mandrake, would it be possible to make a
> PPC version of the disk as well? I think that would set your project
> head and shoulders above the *several* other audio live CDs which
> exist on for PC architecture.
>
> d.

I have some mac under mandrake 9.1, but mandrake didn't update to 9.2
and the ftp for urpmi are not well set up and there's a lot of problems
to download and install most of this softs. But if you're interested we
could work on this issue!
I was a mac user for years and now I feel like a PC user definetly!!!
But I know there's a lot of musicians to convert !! hard job when you
know they paid their powerbookG4 2500 or 4500 euros!!

juto