[PD] PD Knoppix --> APODIO Mandrake

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Fri Mar 12 15:02:13 CET 2004

hi again,

juto aviten wrote:

> I was a mac user for years and now I feel like a PC user definetly!!!
> But I know there's a lot of musicians to convert !! hard job when you
> know they paid their powerbookG4 2500 or 4500 euros!!

I haven't found it that hard. Just show them PDP/PiDiP. Then tell them
that it's free. Then tell them how incredibly difficult it is to get a
half-way working version of them on their Mac. Then show them how well
it works under Linux. Some time next month, I may well be giving a
workshop about installing Gentoo on eight TiBooks.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 53: