[PD] Live motion tracking using pd / gem / GridFlow / PiDiP

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sat Mar 13 22:54:23 CET 2004

>Installing PDP & PiDiP did not lead to a big success either because of a
>knowledge-lack on my side as well as few documentation and poor performance
>on OSX.
>The links in this suggestion are broken.

yep, this mail precisely explains that PoDoP is now included in PDP
and that it doesn't exist by itself anymore.

video tracking on 0SX would not work
because the camera input is not handled ( yet ) in OSX,
it works perfectly well on linux ( objects pdp_shape, pdp_ctrack ).

the doc, well, it's the help patches...

cheers,
sevy