[PD] PD Knoppix

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Mar 14 18:45:39 CET 2004

I agree that a piece of god Linux audio propaganda is necessary for PPC
computers.

In a previous post on this thread, I mentioned a few live CDs for PPC.
Two are versions of Knoppix, and then of course there are the Gentoo
live CDs used for installing. All of them are *not* specialized for
audio, but a clever person might be able to remaster them. In another
post on this thread, I asked the folks making the Mandrake live PD CD if
they had plans to make a PPC version, as Mandrake has packages available
for PPC architecture. Check the archive of the last week for details.

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl