[PD] Good PD programming practice

Trevor Agus pd at earcatching.com
Sun Mar 14 19:09:16 CET 2004

Thank you very much for your advice on good PD programming practice. The
finished "good programming PD practice" is at:

www.earcatching.com/pdconv

This is intended to apply to situations where PD patches are being
shared between users. I don't intend to tell you how you should be doing
your personal PD programming! Specifically it is for a project in which
4 of us will be working on the same potentially large-scale patch.

It is a partly a summary of advice received, but mostly a dollup of my
own reasoning and personal preferences. Feedback is welcomed. I will
update it with necessary changes and note any equally valid
alternatives.

Cheers,

Trevor