[PD] Binaural processing

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Mar 15 00:37:08 CET 2004

Markus Noisternig, Thomas Musil, Alois Sontacchi,  and Robert Höldrich
recently published a paper on this topic at ICAD:

http://www.icad.org/websiteV2.0/Conferences/ICAD2003/paper/
26%20Noisternig.pdf

It sounds very nice, but I haven't found whether their software is
downloadable.  But in case, I would love to use a binaural processing
in Pd.

.hc