[PD] symbol feed headache

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Mon Mar 15 19:20:51 CET 2004

personally, i've accomplished stuff like this using Toxy.  i think for
small scripts like this its a good idea since there already a Tcl/Tk
runtime in memory when pd is running, launching python just to split a
string seems a little heavy weight.

here is a patch i did which i was just messing around with tot
scriptlets to see how they worked...

-josh

live experimental electronic music   --   http://bluevitriol.com
independent u.s. drum'n'bass         --   http://vitriolix.com