[PD] uPDated gets Impd (OSX)

0001 0001 at ooo000ooo.org
Mon Mar 15 20:36:58 CET 2004

ok.
my current projects about it  include:
	- getting tcl / tk inside the bundle
	- putting  all the available externals and libraries inside
	- packing it with any licenses, copyright notices and due credit for
all authors
	- making several versions: one minimal (pd only, faster download) and
one with everything available, compiled for g3 and g4
	- writing some documentation for self-service management of the bundle
contents
any ideas?
what are you planning?
I personaly would like to eliminate the need of an installer, but I
don't know it is possible with the same level of functionality of your
current packages.

btw, I'm getting trouble compiling flext without altivec, have you
tried ?

\
gerard