[PD] couple of questions (take your pick)

carmen ix at replic.net
Mon Mar 15 23:58:34 CET 2004

> hmmmmm does anyone know anything about pdvst and
> logic? it seems to crash my logic 5 (does it even work
> for logic 5?) but i find logic 5 tempermental
> anyway...

 ive loaded it successfully in logic 5.5.1-oxygen . couldnt get it to record vst parameters coming out of pdvst into track automation data (even though the automation levels were moving around in the main window..), and i think it only transceives the dac~s when playback is active and theres an audio part on that track....but thats pretty much par for the course w/ logic on pc..