[PD] couple of questions (take your pick)

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Mar 16 07:49:01 CET 2004

Zitiere chris tyrrell <shaper_mechanist at yahoo.co.uk>:
> also i cant seem to get pd to run the grantab and
> sIgpAck libraries, anyone have any similar problems
> with these guys (im running windows me)

*please* elaborate on your problems (i am really tired off: "it does not work,
make it work")
how should i know that i have similar problems ?
indeed  i cannot make neither grantab nor sIgpAck run on my workstation (i
guess, i have to install them first)
so what are the errors you get ?
what are you trying to make it work ?

and: there has been a thread on why not being able to run sIgpAck on windows a
few months ago.
feel free to search the list-archives

mfg.as.dr
IOhanes