[PD] arbitrary-length fast breakpoint envelope patch

John Lamb jwlamb at ncsu.edu
Tue Mar 16 08:13:09 CET 2004

Hey everyone, I'm scratching my itch with this tool I am building here,
pretty well described in the title.  I would like for anyone who feels
so inclined to give it a test.  Please tell me of any obvious mistakes I
am making, and also if anyone has tips on making it more generalizable
(i.e. being able to load more than one at a time without array name
conflicts) please let me hear them.  :)  There are 2 files in this, so
make sure they are both in the same directory/your path.

catchier name is forthcoming.

Thanks,
John Lamb