[PD] The Big Apple this week

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters at 0x09.com
Tue Mar 16 23:10:02 CET 2004

Yikes, just got this today. I was out of internet until the library opened. I'm already leaving tomorrow night, so I guess it'll have to be next time. I may be around all summer so it'd be good to get something rolling then, maybe even something regular. Shucks, I wish i'd seen this two days ago. Oh well.

-ISH