[PD] Netsend multiple values

Max Neupert max at revolwear.com
Wed Mar 17 00:51:27 CET 2004

Last attempt:

A question about the netsend object: how to send two coordinates in one
value such as x= 395, y= 693 to a netsend message 395;693?
(see attached patch)
I do not want to use pack, because I receive the data in a terminal by a c++
app.
Can I use makefilename to combine the data in one value?

max

snip-------

OK, no I don't think there's any way to get makefilename to do what you
want. And I don't know of any way to do what you want. Perhaps you should
include the information below and repost to the list. But I'm pretty sure
that you can't do this without some manipulation at the receiving end.

Pall Thayer

> Yes, I receive the signal by a c++ program on the other side and I would
> like to send the signal from pd in the proper format rather than modifying
> it at the other side.
> Can pd do that? Maybe with makefilname? But how?
>
> > You must be receiving it in some sort of script or something right?
Can't