[PD] pd watchdog/ non-root realtime priority?

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Thu Mar 18 12:22:19 CET 2004

Answering my own posts again... isn't it lovely to see someone else's
thought processes in motion? ;-)

Anyway... I thought I remembered some discussion a while back on this
topic, so an archive-hunt turned up a source patch for PD. I'll try this
later, but can I ask Guenter.... did this not make it into CVS or normal
PD 0.37.1 release?

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl