[PD] error: .x8a96420: no such object

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Mar 18 19:23:05 CET 2004

hi Tim,

the most likely immediate reason is the pd-gui layer trying to
talk to a non-existent glist editor (which is patching window's
representation, and the handler, at the pd layer side).

The source might be timing problems (perhaps, due to sending
thread exceeding the one-second timeout during editor
destruction), or it might be tot-related.

Does that happen while opening/closing of windows?  What are the
other symptoms, apart from the error message?

Krzysztof