[PD] loading external

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Mar 18 21:40:53 CET 2004

Hallo,
Hugo Dini hat gesagt: // Hugo Dini wrote:

> I have trouble loading the knob external into pd 0.37 extended on
> windozexp. I put the knob.dll in the bin folder also in the extra
> folder, and call it as I did in pd 0.35. I tried also via the
> pdLauncher but it's not happening. any help would be much
> appreciated.

You probably need a recompile of knob. But even then, the latest
version from the pure-datasf.net CVS is broken in regard to
send/receives. I don't know when I will be able to invest the time to
understand what is needed to fix this, but surely not the next months.
Unfortunatly knob is a bit of a not much loved stepchild here. :(

ciao