Fw: [PD] about filtergraph~

Thomas Goepfer totoetlititi at free.fr
Thu Mar 18 23:04:48 CET 2004

sorry, I'm very stupid...!!!

My english so bad... I understant that "dummy substitution" would say "not
very good implementation"....!!!
Thanks for your answer !

Anyone does know how calculate the parameters of a biquad filter from the
center frequencie, bandwith and quality ?
I searched with google, but I didn't find information...