[PD] Bidirectional netsend/netreceive

Alan Hudson giles at yumetech.com
Fri Mar 19 04:03:40 CET 2004

Is it possible to get a netsend/receive combination going on the same
socket?  I'm trying to access pd from a java applet.  An applet cannot
listen on a socket, so I'm trying to read and write to the socket
acquired from netreceive.

The docs for netsend show it using the connect localhost and then
netsend.  I tried connecting a netreceive to a netsend hoping that would
reuse the connection, but I get a no connection error message.  Does any
one know if what I'm trying to do is possible?
--
Alan Hudson
President: Yumetech, Inc.                      http://www.yumetech.com/