[PD] Re: Loading PD External

doniguan at stny.rr.com doniguan at stny.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 05:15:16 CET 2004

This is what my command window sais
---------------------------------
tried /PeRColate/percolate.pd_darwin and failed
tried /PeRColate/percolate//PeRColate/percolate.pd_darwin and failed
/PeRColate/percolate: can't load library

Its looking in the right directory, but it cant load. any ideas?

	No, pd will look at your path for any external name you type in the box.
Percolate is a library so make sure you have a -lib percolate in your .pdrc or
command line. When you start pd does it try and load percolate and give you an
error in the terminal window?