[PD] iemlib Release 1.15

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Mar 19 19:13:06 CET 2004

Hallo,
Thomas Musil hat gesagt: // Thomas Musil wrote:

> iemlib Release 1.15 is ready for linux and windows

Very cool. I see lots of new things, yummy. And I see, that you handle
the name conflicts in this release. I have just one problem: It seems
to be handled a bit too well, because I cannot create any [pp] object,
which makes a lot of the help and example files rather useless. I'm
using the latest Pd from Miller's site, and I have cyclone from Debian
package installed - which also has prepend, but not pp. Any ideas how
to fix this?

ciao