[PD] open - close patches

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 20 02:51:00 CET 2004

hoi

i had problem with opening a new patch by message. i always get  "no such
file or directory".
because of that, i couldn't test it, but maybe it helps you:
try for second patch:

[loadbang]

[;
  pd-first_patch.pd menuclose;]

your example crashed (win98, pd-0.37), altough i couldn't open second_patch.
so i believe that maybe a msg to close it self crashes, if it is triggered
by a bang (bang>crash, mouseclick>closing patch).

may you have any suggestions, why i can't open patches by messages.

Roman