[PD] open - close patches

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sat Mar 20 09:52:31 CET 2004

Hi,

I think the problem with "no such file or directory" derives from the second
argument, the directory path. I use just a dot (.) to refer to the working
directory, but that is a very unprecise information, I came to that from
trial and error. Maybe someone can explain that to me...

Besides that, the idea to "outhouse" the menuclose message to the other
patch was a good one! It is now working. thank you.

Marius.