[PD] Re: Mac OS X installer for Pd - question

James Tittle II tigital at mac.com
Sun Mar 21 21:44:06 CET 2004

On Mar 20, 2004, at 5:08 PM, Adam Lindsay wrote:
> I'm pointing people to
> <http://pure-data.iem.at/Members/hans/installers>
> now, and Jamie's Tcl/Tk alpha. Jamie, what's the news on your changes
> being integrated into the main MacOSX Tcl/Tk branch?

...well, I'd like to see the canvas drawing changes in 8.4.6, but that
may not happen...definitely slated for 8.5a (which is basically what
I've been providing "unofficially")...currently I'm trying to change tk
into a composite drawing machine, instead of the direct drawing
slowness it is now...

l8r,
jamie