[PD] PDa and Familiar

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Mar 22 17:28:52 CET 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, slimboyfatboyslim wrote:
> ¡§IOhannes m zmoelnig¡¨©ó 2004 ¦~ 3 ¤ë 22 ¤é¡A¶g¤@ 01:13PM ´£¨ì¡G
>
> > slimboyfatboyslim wrote:
> >> hi,
> >> I've a question about installing PD in a iPaq H3600, may be it's not
> >> quite relevant to the list but I'm desperate to solve the problem.
> >> I've installed GPE on Ipaq h3600 (no extra CF memory) I've got 16 mb
> >> internal flash memory and 15.8 mb used
> >> wanna install 1.9mb PD from
> >> ftp://xdv.org/pub/gige/iPaq/PDa_armbin.tgz, not enough space
> >> anyone experience in uninstall games or other useless app to free
> >> memory space or other method to solve the problem?

Well, experience, I always did it this way, but I can't exactly remember
what to uninstall. gpe-soundserver would be a good candidate (at least you
have to disable it). games too. Just check what is there, there are surely
some applications  that you can get rid off. Another possibility is to
install pd onto the ramdisk.

Guenter