[PD] flext drugs and rock and roll.....

chris tyrrell shaper_mechanist at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 21:35:08 CET 2004

 --- Thomas Grill <t.grill at gmx.net> wrote: > Hi Chris,
> in your configure-pd-bcc.txt do have the line "where
> is PD?" like it shows
> in the mail?
> Note that all these things like PDPATH=.... in the
> file are commands and all
> other additional text has to have leading # comment
> signs.
> So it should read
>
> ------------------------
>
> # flext - C++ layer for Max/MSP and pd (pure data)
> externals
> # Copyright (c) 2001-2003 Thomas Grill
> (xovo at gmx.net)
>
> # where is PD?
> PDPATH=C:\pd\
>
> # where is BorlandC++?
> BCCPATH=C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin\bcc32.exe
>

> etc....
> --------------------------------
>
> The same applies to makefile.pd-bcc and others.
>
> best greetings.
> Thomas

yeah i fixed that mistake, but it still spits out the
same error message, if the problem is not with the
commands then i presume it must be something to do
with my compiler or my system.....hmmmmmmm....i'll
have to continue trying...
                          thanks...

p.s. i'm gonna try using the cygwin setup soon enough,
so we'll see what happens...

=====