[PD] Re: New PDP/PiDiP for OSX

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Tue Mar 23 14:46:54 CET 2004

I get the following error:

dyld: /usr/local/bin/pd can't open library: /sw/lib/libpng.3.dylib (No
such file or directory, errno = 2)
pd_gui: pd process exited

isn't your distribution supposed to take care of all extra required
libraries??
thanks and keep up the effort!
It would be great to pdp on OSX!

Ivan

PS. using the Apple X11 server

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 6
> Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:25:53 -0500
> From: Yves Degoyon <ydegoyon at free.fr>
> To: Patrick Pagano <bigswift at ufl.edu>
> CC: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9_Miguel_Fernandez?= <jmfernandez1 at free.fr>,
>    pd-list at iem.at
> Subject: Re: [PD] Re: New PDP/PiDiP for OSX
>
> oops, really, i don't understand these cryptic messages
> from the f*** systen ( f*** the system ) as anyway,
> xvideo will NOT work on any X server for OSX.
>
> but was it with xfree86 ( installed with fink )  ??
>
> sevy
>
> Patrick Pagano wrote:
>
>> i get
>>
>> ./pd can't open library: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXv.1.dylib  (No such
>> file=20
>> or directory, errno =3D 2)
>>

>> On Monday, March 22, 2004, at 09:40 PM, Yves Degoyon wrote:
>>
>>> think, if you follow the steps of install notes , everything
>>> should=20
>>> run smooth, don't panic )
>>>
>>> ( yes, there IS a sw folder )
>>>
>>> http://ydegoyon.free.fr/INSTALL_NOTES.txt
>>>
>>> and, maybe, it works also with apple X11 server
>>> although i'v only tested with xfree86.
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> sevy
>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp2/features/wallpaper/eighties4.shtml

> :

> X,

> End of PD-list Digest

_________________________________

Ivan Franco

ivan.franco at ydreams.com
http://www.iilab.com/ivan/

YDreams SA
http://www.ydreams.com

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice:
YDreams accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard
to the information herein contained.
This message including any attachment hereof is confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise legally
protected from disclosure and may only be read, copied and used by the
intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately (+351 21
294 9683) and delete this email and
any attachment permanently from your system. You must not copy this
email or any attachment or disclose
its/their contents to any other person or entity. Thank you.

Ivan Franco