[PD] atan2

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 23 17:53:30 CET 2004

Oops, sounds like pd's 'native' atan2 simply has the inputs backward!  I
have no idea what I was thinking doing that - perhaps I thought the
Max one was backward too.  'Traditionally' (since Fortran I think) atan2
has always been (y, x).

At this point, is it worse if I try to fix it or if I leave it alone???

cheers
Miller