[PD] Re: tcl inside [WAS: uPDated gets Impd (OSX)]

0001 0001 at ooo000ooo.org
Tue Mar 23 20:28:39 CET 2004

> What kind of file is it?  It downloaded as just "uPDated" for me.
op, its a gzipped dmg. I think  the server doesn't manage well both
extensions

> How did you go about putting Tcl/Tk inside of the package?  I'd like
> to put this in the .app making Makefile.
It's in the script file. there is a dyld flag
(DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH)  that specifies the location of the
libraries (relative to the bundle).
regarding the wish app. I saw that pd looks first in the
$HOME/Applications directory, so I changed $HOME to inside the bundle.
As a side effect, your .pdrc must be in your new $HOME.

gerard