[PD] New PDP/PiDiP for OSX

sara kolster sara at x-i.net
Wed Mar 24 11:21:36 CET 2004

Hi Yves,

In my pd terminal it sais it can't load the library..
tried /usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/pdp.pd_darwin and failed
tried
/usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/pdp//usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/pdp.pd_darwin
and failed
/usr/local/lib/pd/pdp_pidip_osx/pdp: can't load library

I tried to do 'make', but get the following error:

g++: /sw/src/ffmpeg/libavformat/libavformat.a: No such file or directory
g++: /sw/src/ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a: No such file or directory
make: *** [darwin] Error 1

When i do a fink install [of either] libavformat, libavformat.a,
libavcodec, libavcodec.a it says: no package found.
A fink install ffmpeg isn't neccessary -->  No packages to install.

If i look in Fink i see packages that are called:
libavcodec1-shlibs
libavcodec1-dev
libavformat1-dev
libavformat1-shlibs
[Does this 1 implies another name than the libs where pdp_pidip_osx is
linked to now?]

Is there something else which needs to happen in order to make it work?

Thanx,

Sara