[PD] how do you use biquad~ ?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Mar 24 12:54:33 CET 2004

hi Jer,

Jer Welter wrote:
> I made a patch which uses the RBJ cookbook to calculate LPF coefficients
> for biquad~ in MSP, which is below.  Don't have the time right now to make
> a PD version, but cyclone should mostly load it.

not out of the box...  After import, the adjustments needed are
(at least) to

1. replace dspstate~ (not yet in cyclone) with, for example

[r pd]->[route dsp]->[samplerate~]

2. replace '$1' (the default Q) with [f $1]

3. replace each of the three [/~ 1] with [/~]

4. remove duplicated connections to [outlet~]s (this is a bug in
the import code, have not fixed it yet)

Krzysztof