[PD] Re: New PDP/PiDiP for OSX

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Wed Mar 24 19:35:55 CET 2004

hi,

oh, ok, that was this :
i forgot to include the /usr/local/lib libraries in the tarball,
now, it's fixed and the release is 22.6 MB ( ufff ).

but, by the way, i received some very unfriendly mails
from MAC users ( consumers ) UNHAPPY with their product
as if they were writing to a company dealer,
this makes you feel like wanting to give up support for MAC,
if not others, more friendly,
would not have tried to understand what happened
( why i will not give up ).
but, some are blacklisted here now...

ciao,
sevy