[PD] multislider & sinusoids~

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Tue Mar 23 18:18:21 CET 2004

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> It would help if you explained what these objects do since many if not
> most of us here are not Max users at all.
>
> Judging by the name "multislider", I think Yves' [pianoroll] object
> might be helpful to you:
>
> http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html

For the multislider, I look all the objects from Yves (which are really
good also) but any of this object could send a list of number to unpack
to many number box...

the idea is :

you could draw (by moving some point in x y ) some graph and it output a
list of numbers from the position of each point which drawned the graph :
   -        -   -     -
 -            -  -
     ---
          -