[PD] Re: New PDP/PiDiP for OSX

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Wed Mar 24 19:51:35 CET 2004

ok.
PDP Installed!!!

Now for some feedback:
	. pdp_ieee1394 doesn't load (I noticed most of the examples were built
around the usage of
	cameras). I tried both usb and firewire cam's (should be recognized by
system before loading object?)

	. Other examples, using [pdp_noise] as source, work correctly

	. also movies (qt) work correctly although, when loading a qt movie I
still get:
	dlopen failed for /sw/lib/libquicktime/lqt_dv.so: dlcompact: dydl:
/usr/local/bin/pd can't open library: /sw/lib/libdv.2.dylib ...

Cheers
I.