[PD] Re: tcl inside [WAS: uPDated gets Impd (OSX)]

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Wed Mar 24 22:11:42 CET 2004

Frank Barknecht wrote:

>Hallo,
>0001 hat gesagt: // 0001 wrote:
>

>>>What kind of file is it?  It downloaded as just "uPDated" for me.
>>>

>>op, its a gzipped dmg. I think  the server doesn't manage well both
>>extensions
>>

>You probably gave it a  wrong "name", which is the first field in the
>"File" properties tap of the Plone CMS on pure-data.org|iem.at
>The "name" must be a valid filename including all suffixes, otherwise
>downloaders run into this problem.
>
>ciao

this seems to happen 90% of the time, which makes sense as the default
plone language is kinda wack.  anyhow know if its easy/possible to
change the text from "Name" to "Filename" so we can avoid this
confusion?  if noone answere i'll go dig around the plone docs and see
if i can't figure it out when i get home...